top of page
Wood Lover's Wax

Wood Lover's Wax

A proprietary blend of awesomeness that penetrates and revitalizes old (and new) wood bringing out its best!  Our wax also works well as a protective coating for old iron, steel, copper (makes it look like an old penny) and tinware and has been used to protect and soften leather.


Whatever your project, old or new - wood, metal or more - Wood Lover's Wax will clean, enhance, NOURISH and protect it without that tacky/sticky finish.  In fact, you won't want to stop touching it!


Net weight:  16oz 


  • Directions – Always use disposable gloves when working with Wood Lover’s Wax. 

    Application - On wood and metal surfaces (be sure to remove surface rust and dust), apply wax with a soft cloth rubbing the wax well into the material being treated.  Allow it to set for a minute, then wipe off excess wax with another cloth.  If allowed to set for an extended period before wiping off, the surface may become tacky. If so, simply apply new coat of wax and wipe it off after a few minutes.

    Storage - Unused wax will last for many years stored at room temperature.  When overheated, minor separation may be noted.  Simply mix the wax with a screw driver or popsicle stick until the liquid is reabsorbed and store it in a cooler environment.


    Contains linseed oil and mineral spirits.

    Net Weight 15 oz.


    DANGER! HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. HARMFUL VAPORS. CAN CAUSE SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION. FLAMMABLE. SKIN AND EYE IRRITANT. Contains petroleum distillates. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. Do not smoke around, near or while using product. This product generates heat as it dries which can cause spontaneous combustion of materials contacted by this product. Oily rags, waste, and other materials contacted by this product must be handled properly. Avoid spontaneous combustion by laying materials in contact with this product flattened out (not stacked) in a well-ventilated, clean area. CAUTION! Wear protective gloves while using product to avoid skin irritation and staining of hands. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS.

    Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms or small enclosed areas. When using indoors open windows and doors to maintain cross ventilation across the work area. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged overexposure to certain products including mineral spirits with neurological and other physiological damage. Intentional misuse of this product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. FIRST AID: IF SWALLOWED, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call the Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222, hospital emergency room or physician. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens; continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes, then get immediate medical attention. IN CASE OF PROLONGED SKIN CONTACT, wash thoroughly with soap and water. If Irritation occurs, get medical attention. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL CONSUMPTION. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.


    Not for sale or use in CA.


    • While we'd love to ship to California (surf's up dude!), we are unable to do so.
bottom of page